SQLT 220.127.116.11 is now available
- Peeked and Captured Binds in Execution Plan of MAIN was showing :B1 where predicate was “COL=:B10” (false positives). Fix display of bind peeking and bind capture when SQL contains binds like :b1 and :b10.
- Metadata script includes now creation of Statistics Extensions.
- New HC when derived stats are detected on a Table or Index (GLOBAL_STATS = ‘NO’ and PARTITIONED = ‘YES’).
- New HC when SQL Plan Baseline contains non-reproducible Plans.
- New HC indicating sizes of SQL Plan History and SQL Plan Baseline (enabled and accepted Plans).
- New HC when there is an enabled SQL Profile and there are VPD policies affecting your SQL. Plan may be unstable.
- New HC when there is more than 1 CBO environment in memory or AWR for given SQL.
- New HC when Indexes or their Partitions/Subpartitions have UNUSABLE segments.
- New HC when Indexes are INVISIBLE.
- New HC when an Index is referenced in a Plan and the index or its partitions/subpartitions are now UNUSABLE.
- New HC when an Index is referenced in a Plan and the index is now INVISIBLE.
- New HC when Table has locked statistics.
- New HC when INTERNAL_FUNCTION is present in a Filter Predicate since it may denote an undesired implicit data_type conversion.
- New HC when Plan Operations have a Cost of 0 and Cardinality of 1. Possible incorrect Selectivity.
- New HC when SREADTIM differs from actual db file sequential read for more then 10%.
- New HC when MREADTIM differs from actual db file scattered read for more then 10%.
- New HC when BLEVEL has changed for an Index, an Index Partition or an Index Subpartition according to statistics versions.
- New HC when NUM_ROWS has changed more than 10% for a Table, a Table Partition or a Table Subpartition according to statistics versions.
- New HC when Index is redundant because its leading columns are a subset of the leading columns of another Index on same Table.
- New HC when leaf blocks on a normal non-partitioned index are greater than estimated leaf blocks with a 70% efficiency.
- Active Session History sections on MAIN report include now up to 20 sessions and 20 snapshots (it was 10 and 10).
- Parameter _optimizer_fkr_index_cost_bias has been added to SQLT XPLORE.
- SQLTPROFILE and script coe_xfr_sql_profile.sql take now SQL statement with SQL Text larger than 32767 characters.
- Add metrics similar to what we have now on summary tables/indexes on SQLHC.
- Tables and Indexes sections on MAIN contain now links showing object counts instead of a constant. Similar to SQLHC.
- Execution Plans on SQLT to show with mouse-over, schema statistics for both: current and as per plan timestamp.
- Add new columns on 18.104.22.168 for all V$, GV$ and DBA views accessed by SQLT.
- Include reason WHY a cursor is not shared (out of XML “reason” column on gv$sql_shared_cursor).
- MAIN report heading includes now a link to MOS SQLT document.